A pastor pleads for renewed progress in the Christian life. He urges the believers to become complete.
So often our spiritual life needs repairing. This letter addresses this issue in a church 2000 years ago, and it is just as relevant to us today.
- Praise God if this is true of your Christian life. 2 Corinthians 1
- The past is not the measure of the future in the Christian life. 2 Corinthians 2:1-11
- Three problems your repentance will cure. 2 Corinthians 2
- You are living letters, 2 Corinthians 3
- Our ministry is the ministry of the Holy Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3
- Don’t lose heart as you serve the Lord. 2 Corinthians 4
- Life’s greatest goal. 2 Corinthians 5
- Don’t close your heart to the word of God. 2 Corinthians 6
- When you are truly sorry for your sin. 2 Corinthians 7
- What is important when planning your giving? 2 Corinthians 8 and 9
- What is shaping your Christian life? 2 Corinthians 10 to 13