Is it possible for a whole region’s churches to adopt a heresy? Look around. Many denominational churches go with the flow of errors and serious heresies that are proclaimed by ‘scholars’ and significant preachers. This series emphasises that we are not something done by us, to us or for us by other men or women. We are saved by something done for us and in us by God Himself. No sacrifice, ceremony or service we give God can make amends for our sin. Either we are saved wholly by grace or we are not saved at all by grace. If we have to contribute anything, then we are free to ask why Christ died for sinners.
This series of six messages address this problem. There is a powerpoint summary of the main headings for each chapter.
- Galatians 1 There is only one gospel
- Galatians 2 You are justified by faith
- Galatians 3 You are redeemed by Christ
- Galatians 4 You are adopted by God
- Galatians 5 You are led by the Spirit
- Galatians 6 You are to glory in the Cross
- Galatians series summary (ppt)
- Galatians 6:14 Boast in the Cross (David Owen)